Our Global Reach
J.W. Allen & Company is a founding member of the World Cargo Alliance (WCA); the premier worldwide network of independent International Freight Forwarders and Customs Brokers. The WCA, comprised primarily of small to medium sized companies, offers superior customer service through the use of domestic staff whose knowledge of their respective country’s individual requirements enables them to better serve the needs of exporters and importers.
Advantages of the WCA
Superior Coverage and Worldwide Representation in More Places!
- More than 5,900 Member Company Offices in over 187 countries
and 775 cities & ports around the world.
- No Global Freight Forwarder / Customs Broker offers such an expansive presence.
You’re not just a number!
- The WCA is powered by independent Freight Forwarders and Customs Brokers with morals, values, and a dedication to customer service mirroring our own beliefs.
There’s Power in Numbers!
- All World Shipping (AWS), a U.S. licensed NVOCC operating independent of but in association with the WCA, leverages the shipping volumes and buying power of WCA members to secure competitive ocean freight rates.
- Over 2,200 AWS agents in 158 countries worldwide and growing!
- Because AWS uses locally or regionally owned independent freight forwarding companies employing local staff they are best positioned to meet the shipper’s needs and requirements offering personalized service and solutions.
Membership Requires Integrity!
- WCA members are held to a strict code of ethics and standard of care resulting in high quality service for the shipper and importer.