Technology for Success
- Hurricane Category 5 facility of high elevation
- Multilevel building security ensures the integrity of our I.T. platform
- Multiple internet providers route communications
- Computer servers are monitored 24/7/365 to ensure system performance and integrity
- Off the shelf, cost efficient, easily secured and portable devices
- Serve solely as a ‘gateway’ to connect to the network servers
- Offer increased security as firewall protections are enforced at the server level
- As they have no hard drives Thin Clients are impervious to viruses.
- Communications Platform
- All office/ data center communications are routed over a secure, encrypted virtual private network (VPN)
- Within our office a private and dedicated 20 Meg Metro Ethernet high speed connection serves as our primary gateway to the data center.
A service failure prompts an automatic rollover to a reliable secondary service so communications remain intact.
- Spam, Spyware, and Anti-virus software firewall protections combined with email security protocols offer real time protection against viruses and other threats.
- Network servers (related data) are electronically backed up off-site on a nightly basis
- All entry & shipment related documents are scanned for electronic storage
- Scanned data is redundantly stored on multiple drives within our office and backed up off-site on a nightly basis as well
- General office documents and data is scanned ensuring availability to protect our business continuity